Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Great ClekJacket!

I am so thrilled!! I just won a ClekJacket (cover) for the Clek Olli or Ozzi. I won it by commenting on the Clek Facebook page. The contest ends this Friday.

The ClekJacket my son picked out is the Treehouse Camo. I was a little disappointed when he chose that design. I really liked the Julius Multiple Choice. Well, I was in for a surprise! The jacket came this morning (I won it last Friday) and I love it! The camo is really pretty, if camo can be pretty. The jacket is soft as well. My son also loves it! Now, I just need to buy (or win) an Olli or Ozzi so I can use this wonderful jacket when my son is older or when older kids ride with me.

Thank you Angela at Clek!!


1 comment:

  1. Nice, got to love free stuff! Glad you like the color, post some pics if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete