Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello All!!

This is my first time blogging. Yea!! Wish me luck!

My name is Amy and I am a SAHM to my five year old son. I am a Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST) and I love researching about car seats!! My son also enjoys trying them out for me. In addition to being a CPST I am also an RN. I find that both are helpful when speaking to other moms about seats.

As I mentioned I am a SAHM and I help run/coordinate a moms' group in my small town. It is great! We have kids in the group of almost every age, moms too! The kids have playmates and the moms have support from other moms. Some of the moms work and others are at home full time. We get together several times a week for play dates, lunch, moms' night out, field trips, and many other things. The sky is the limit for us!

Anyway, I've started this blog to talk about my son, our moms' group, and, of course, about child safety and car seats. Hopefully I will get a following! More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment